Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Vanity

I bought my first car. Insane. Since I can't afford a shiny new one right now (and since I'm secretly waiting for the new electric models to be rolled out in two years), I bought my friend's old car from him.

It runs fine, gets good gas mileage, and has manual locks and windows. I love that it's not an expensive asshole-mobile.

Now comes the important part. Suppose I get vanity plates. What should they say?

Some thoughts, inspired by my limited time driving in Los Angeles:
WTF GO
USEBLNKR
HANGUP
HMMRSSUK
VANITY

Any more suggestions?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHAI

Phil Foster said...

I MS KENNY

Dan Coyle said...

ALBEX, of course!

John Athayde said...

UR SO VAIN

Can't go wrong with a song ref. Or.

{last name} {number} which implies that this is one in a fleet of automobiles. or not. Because some days, it's your Hummer, and some days, the El Camino is how you feel.

Anonymous said...

ew. don't.

c. Allan t. said...

CKPNCHR

Anonymous said...

SHEHOYA

Anonymous said...

BJMASTER

bobby said...

i like vanity and the wtf go, but bjmaster is pretty good too

Chris Serico said...

WTF GO made me LOL.

Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS! geius. OMG GO is the best.