Sunday, November 23, 2008

I Wrote A Show Today!

Which one of these lines is in the 35-minute show that I just finished writing?

A . "You called me just to tell me that 'Love, Actually' is on Channel 11."
B . "I will show you my left ball."
C. "Can you build a right triangle and violate the Pythagorean Theorem?"

The answer is D. All of the above!

I finally wrote the show that I'm putting up at UCB Theatre this Wednesday. Please come by and see it!

THIS WEEK!
November 26th.
7pm
$5
UCB New York. 307 West 26th Street at 8th Avenue.
212. 366. 9176 for reservations.

Thank you!

2 comments:

Dan Coyle said...

Hey, I wish I could go but I have to work all day tomorrow. And live in Philadelphia.

I was watching Countdown this morning- why are they doing these outside? It's COLD!

Josh said...

I don't know what you have against Love Actually...