Wednesday, September 3, 2008

9021-Oh!

So, here's the deal. Other than Lost, I don't watch tv.
Ask me about any other show from the past 5 years, and I probably haven't even seen one episode. What can I say? I'm busy!
So, to treat myself for years of abstinence, I decided that I'm going to utterly commit myself to the CW's new 90210. Who's with me? As a kid, I was obsessed with the old one, so I'm pretty sure this one won't disappoint.
So yesterday, I let my brain be fried by the juicy happenings of West Beverly Hills High.
Here are some comparisons between the old 90210 and the new:
1- Blowjobs were a much bigger deal back in the 90s. Now, kids get them in the morning before class!
2- A pill popping issue could have sustained a whole episode back then. Now, it's just character development.
3- Am I the only one who wants to eff Mr. Matthews???
4- I liked it better when 27-year-olds were playing 16-year-olds. I mean, who wants to see real 16-year-olds?
5- I should start doing lots of Ecstasy, because it gives you adorable sleepy eyes and an impish grin.
6- Seriously. Who is this Mr. Matthews fella?

Please tell me I'm not the only one who watched this.

4 comments:

erikbutrick said...

yes, yes you were.

Anonymous said...

For real? BLOW JOBS before class?? I'm going back to school!

GeorgeLeyva said...

They should have left this series alone.

ajgentile said...

Mr. Matthews is Ryan Eggold. From IMDB: "When he isn't acting, Ryan is writing music, playing guitar, piano and singing in his band."

Just freakin great. Leave a little ass for the rest of us, will ya, Ry?

gr8thx.