Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dog Walker

I am looking for a human friend for my dog. I will pay you to be his friend. I would want you to be his friend only about an hour a day, and only about 3-6 days a month.

Do you want to be my dog's friend?

If so, please email me directly at abecker99@hotmail.com

Friends, let me know if you are interested or know someone who is.

Please ONLY email if you are interested in walking (or just hanging out with) a great little doggy and ONLY if I know you or we know someone in common. This is a rad little dog and I just don't trust him with a complete stranger.

Ideally looking for an actor who spends days auditioning and could pop in to my apartment on days that I am shooting for a long time.

Thanks!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I need to screen all applicants.

ajgentile said...

I'm not sure if this is the ideal way to solicit a dog-walker. This is dangerously close to a Craig's List ad.

Yeah, send them all through Heather. For sure.

Duke said...

I would volunteer to walk your dog but I live in Atlanta, and they wouldn't want to walk that far