Sunday, November 25, 2007

Karaoke Nightmare

Yes, I agreed to be in a contest.
Yes, it involves me singing and playing a pocket-sized "guitar hero" type game.

No, I cannot sing.
No, I cannot play the guitar. ("Every Rose Has Its Thorn does not count.)

Yes, you can watch me make a fool out of myself online.
And, yes, you can vote for me (or Jim Shearer).

But, you should also watch the outtakes from the shoot. They're actually pretty funny.

See it all here.
(Outtakes link at bottom of that page).

And, yes, you ask too many questions.

5 comments:

Nellie Ann said...

Alison, that was amazing. For so many reasons.
xo
Nellie

Anonymous said...

i voted for you, and your voice really isn't all that bad- it wouldn't win you a spot on american idol, but i've heard far worse. however, if we were, hypothetically, riding in a car together, listening to music, and you decided to sing along, I wouldn't complain or ask you to stop.

Alison Becker said...

are you asking me on a road trip?
ROAD TRIP!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think you are funny. I am from malaysia.

not corey said...

i clicked that link and i took me to "the HIlls". I clicked back so quickly i gave my clickin' finger a pulled tendon.