I just had a birthday party, and I made goody bags for my friends. They were filled with candy, little plastic toys made in China, leis, tiny hats, baby sunglasses and mix cds. I made 3 different versions of the CD, but I'm pretty proud of my song choices.
Being a VJ for a year has introduced me to a lot of cheesy bands, but I have sorted through the nonsense and picked some awesome songs that I tried to hate, but I just can't.
I know what it's like, guys. There is a lot of crap out there musically, but then you hear a song by a cheesetastic artist and you're afraid to admit that you like it. It's ok. We don't hate you. Here's a list of some songs that are okay to love. And, trust me, you will.
I also threw in a couple of classics, and I think I 've created the best mix ever. Here it is. Enjoy:
1. Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off by Panic! At The
2. You're So Last Summer by Taking Back Sunday
3. Heartbeats by The Knife
4. Clothes Off! by Gym Class Heroes
5. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol
6. The Kill by 30 Seconds to Mars
7. gin n juice bluegrass (bluegrass version) by The Gourds
8. This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race by Fall Out Boy
9. Smile by Lily Allen
10. Ms. Fat Booty by Mos Def
11. Love, Love, Love (Love, Love) by As Tall As Lions
12. Kiss Me Deadly by Lita Ford
13. Jane Fonda by Mickey Avalon
14. Young Folks by Peter Bjorn and John
15. Livin' On A Prayer by Bon Jovi
you're fucking welcome.