Monday, January 29, 2007

Wanna See Me Get Harassed?

Remember about 10 years ago when newscasters stopped saying "harassment" (as in "her-ASS-ment") and started saying "harassment" (as in "HAIR-us-ment") because the former implied "her ass"?

Yet another example of nitpicky rhetoric to avoid the real problem. It's like that government report released last year that replaces the term "hunger" with "very low food security," as if that somehow makes living in poverty less severe. Yeah, America!

But, speaking of sexual harassment, want to see me get herASSed?
Go to www.dotcomedy.com, and watch the short called "Cube Farm."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Easily I assent to but I think the collection should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Again a gentle post. Thank your crony